2. 水平 / 垂直螢幕排列元件的內容，新增：可調整上下左右或置中對齊
3. Canvas畫布元件 / Sprite動畫元件新增「Flung（揮過）」，「TouchDown（手指壓下）」與「TouchUp（手指拿起）」等事件，相較於之前Canvas無法偵測手指拿起的狀況，現在已經完全對應到Android的觸碰事件了！大家一定要好好運用這些事件喲
4. Screen 方向設定：使用者自行調整(User)，或由握持方向自動變更(Sensor)
Version 129, September 11, 2012
- Resize-able and Full Screen Video support. You can now resize an existing Video Player component from the blocks editor. In Android 2.0+ you can set a Video Player to use the entire phone's screen. The key will restore it to its original size.
- Horizontal and Vertical Arrangements can now align their contents. Arrangements and Screens can now align their contents along Left, Right, Center, Top and Bottom edges.
These settings have no effect if the arrangement size is set to automatic, and vertical setting has no effect if the screen is scrollable.
- Canvas and Sprite Improvements. The new events "Flung", "TouchUP" and "TouchDown" have been added to Sprites and Canvases. When a user touches a Sprite and then quickly swipes their finger in some direction, a "Flung" event is issued for the Sprite which gives the direction and speed of the swipe. This can be used to determine the direction and relative speed to move a Sprite. Canvases also receive a Flung event so a user can perform the swiping (Fling) motion anywhere on a Canvas and the MIT App Inventor programmer can decide how to handle it.
When a user places their finger on a Sprite, a TouchDown event is now triggered. When they lift their finger a TouchUP event is triggered. These events are in addition to the existing "Touched" event.
- Added new screen orientation settings: (1) User (let's the app's user select portrait or landscape; and (2) Sensor (auto-rotates as the phone rotates)
- We also made minor User Interface improvements and bugfixes.